Star Wars is coming again to Diego Luna returning as Cassian Andor, the spy who’ll play a significant position within the early days of the Insurgent Alliance towards the totalitarian Galactic Empire, 5 years earlier than the occasions of the 2016 film.on Wednesday, within the type of prequel collection . It sees
This 12-episode collection is about to begin, when the primary three episodes will land on Disney’s streaming service. After that, we’ll get one episode every Wednesday till Nov. 23.
Andor episode launch dates and occasions
Here is the total launch schedule for Andor on Disney Plus, as confirmed by the official Star Wars Twitter account. New episodes usually drop at 12 a.m. PT (3 a.m. ET/8 a.m. GMT/5 p.m. AEST).
- Episode 1: Wednesday, Sept. 21.
- Episode 2: Wednesday, Sept. 21.
- Episode 3: Wednesday, Sept. 21.
- Episode 4: Wednesday, Sept. 28.
- Episode 5: Wednesday, Oct. 5.
- Episode 6: Wednesday, Oct. 12.
- Episode 7: Wednesday, Oct. 19.
- Episode 8: Wednesday, Oct. 26.
- Episode 9: Wednesday, Nov. 2.
- Episode 10: Wednesday, Nov. 9.
- Episode 11: Wednesday, Nov. 16.
- Episode 12: Wednesday, Nov. 23.
Is there an Andor trailer?
Lucasfilm gave usforward of the present’s launch, with coming at father or mother firm in early September. You can even try (principally scenes from episode 3) in Disney Plus.
Will Andor get a second season?
It certain will. Creator Tony Gilroy confirmed at Might’s that the present will return for a 12-episode second season that leads instantly into Rogue One. It is unclear when season 2 will air, nevertheless it’ll most likely hit Disney Plus in 2023 or 2024 — anticipate to listen to extra at Star Wars Celebration Europe subsequent April.