Cult of the Lamb game update 1.0.15 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Cult of the Lamb patch notes, the latest update brings some minor tweaks and fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Cult of the Lamb patch 1.0.15 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update resolved issues related to Godhood achievements, video black screen bugs and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Cult of the Lamb patch 1.0.15 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Cult of the Lamb Patch 1.0.15 Notes – Sep 9, 2022
- Fixed bug reporting button becoming stuck under some circumstances
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t unlock a fleece even though you have a talisman
- Base spiders will now drop held necklaces when they despawn
- Fixed progress indicators not showing progress correctly under some circumstances
- Fixed third boss leader not dying when they should
- Fixed soft lock during final boss fight
- Minor UI adjustments
- Added an Anti-Aliasing graphics setting
- More fixes to help micro stuttering issues
- Fixed additional UI that did not adhere to text scaling accessibility setting
- More environmental effects are affected by the Shadows graphics setting
Download free Cult of the Lamb update 1.0.15 for PC (Steam).