September 28, 2022
Trending Tags

Gunfire Reborn Update Patch Notes

Read Time:7 Minute, 2 Second

Gunfire Reborn replace is rolling out on PC (Steam). In accordance with the official Gunfire Reborn sport patch notes, the newest replace added some new set results in [Bizarre Dream] – Non secular Hyperlink mode, and adjusted the necessities of some set results.

Not too long ago, a major update added an “Adjustable Magnification” perform for snipers, some unique inscriptions for weapons and a few new particular monster affixes. For the reason that final patch, gamers are experiencing numerous points. Right now’s Gunfire Reborn patch will repair a number of of those points.

Learn extra particulars under.

Gunfire Reborn Patch Notes – September 23, 2022

Stage

[Spiritual Link] Mode

  • Added new set impact.
  • Adjusted some necessities for some set impact.
  • [Critical Rush] Adjustment
    Previous: -1s CD for Main Talent and Sprint when touchdown a Crit Hit.
    New: -1s CD for Main Talent and Sprint when touchdown a Crit Hit (triggered as soon as each 1s).
  • Adjusted the spawn fee of some Mysterious Chest

Weapon

  • Inscription Take away
    (Gemini) Killing an enemy with the held weapon will increase base DMG of the following shot from the off-hand weapon by +50%. (As much as 6 pictures, stackable)

Non secular Blessing

Previous: When your present HP% is larger than or equal to that of an enemy, deal further 150% DMG to them; In any other case, take 30% much less DMG from them.
New: Restoring or shedding HP inside the final 10 seconds will increase Max Armor by the identical quantity of HP change (the max bonus is decided by your Max HP). Restoring or shedding Armor inside the final 10 seconds will increase Weapon DMG and Talent DMG by the identical proportion of Armor change (the max bonus is decided by your Max Armor).

  • [Dimensional Strike] (Xing Zhe)
    Soul Strike makes use of: 1 -> 2
    Weapon DMG bonus: 40% -> 30%
  • [Raging Inferno] (Li)
    Addressed a bug that the precise vitality restoration pace is inconsistent with the outline (Recuperate 1 vitality for each 1m moved -> Recuperate 1 vitality for each 2m moved).
  • [Blossom Enthusiast] (Tao)
    Hit unmarked enemy will mark them with Deadly Blossom, -8 -> -6 hits required to set off [Fatal Bloom] further DMG.

Hero

[Li]

  • [Conflagration]
    Will increase Non secular Flame Base DMG by 150/300/450% -> 120/240/360%

[Xing Zhe]

  • Optimized the inscription choice of [Ancient Etching].

[Tao]

  • Optimized the outline of [Blade of Bloom].

[Lei Luo]
Expertise Adjustment:

  • [Gifted Man] will be refreshed continuously now.
  • [Gifted Man] further abilities adjustment:
  1. Previous: Your Defend gained’t break instantly after taking a shield-break injury, and you can be invincible for 2s.(CD: 180s)
    New: When the Defend is damaged, instantly absolutely restores the Defend and turns into Invincible for two seconds. (CD: 120s)
  2. Previous: After casting [Fatal Current], take away self elemental impact instantly. Within the subsequent 2s, achieve immunity to elemental impact and scale back DMG taken by 60%
    New: After casting [Fatal Current], take away self elemental impact instantly. Within the subsequent 2s, achieve immunity to elemental impact and scale back DMG taken by 90%
  3. Previous: +20 Max Defend, -50% Defend Restoration Delay
    New: Will increase Defend restoration pace by 30%. Delivering a vital hit makes the Defend regenerate instantly.
  4. Previous: There’s a 50% probability of not consuming variety of makes use of whereas utilizing [Chain Lightning] throughout [Fatal Current]
    New: In the course of the Deadly Present, Chain Lightning doesn’t price Secondary Talent makes use of.
  5. Previous: -0.2s remaining cooldown of [Fatal Current] upon each hit attributable to [Chain Lightning]
    New: +30% Chain Lightning DMG for each enemy hit.

Occult Scroll

  • [Fish or Bear Paw]
    Previous: Weapon DMG -50%, however every assault hits twice.
    New: -40% Weapon DMG. Each assault hits twice, efficient on as much as 15 Projectiles. For each extra Projectile, achieve 3% Weapon DMG for the present shot.
  • [Enhanced Fish or Bear Paw]
    Previous: -50% Weapon DMG, however there’s a 75% probability to deal DMG twice and a 25% probability to deal DMG 3 times.
    New: -25% Weapon DMG. Each assault hits twice, efficient on as much as 15 Projectiles. For each extra Projectile, achieve 4% Weapon DMG for the present shot.

UI

  • Added fast drop perform at group panel.
  • Added Non secular Hyperlink information and Ascension degree show at finish panel and problem document.

Sound

  • Added a tinnitus sound that triggers the explosion of a powder keg at shut vary.
  • Optimized the sound suggestions when taking injury.

Textual content

  • Optimized the outline of room problem.

Bug Repair

  • Addressed a bug that the inscription “(Gemini) Plant spores on hit. The quantity of spores is equal to on-hit Projectiles and Projectiles of the opposite weapon. When the quantity reaches 30, offers further Weapon DMG to the goal.” cannot be triggered correctly when reaches the stacks.
  • Addressed a bug that the inscription – “(Gemini) Plant spores on hit. The quantity of spores is equal to on-hit Projectiles and Projectiles of the opposite weapon. When the quantity reaches 30, offers further Weapon DMG to the goal – offers the present weapon’s elemental injury.
  • Addressed a bug that the injury of inscription – “(Gemini) Plant spores on hit. The quantity of spores is equal to on-hit Projectiles and Projectiles of the opposite weapon. When the quantity reaches 30, offers further Weapon DMG to the goal – will be improperly elevated by preserve capturing the identical enemy with [Laser Gloves].
  • Addressed a bug that the injury of the inscription – “(Gemini) Plant spores on hit. The quantity of spores is equal to on-hit Projectiles and Projectiles of the opposite weapon. When the quantity reaches 30, offers further Weapon DMG to the goal – will be improperly turned to vital injury by [Deadly Counter].
  • Addressed a bug that the hand animation when utilizing [Cloud Weaver] is improper after casting hero expertise continuously.
  • Addressed a bug that the hand animation of [Cloud Weaver] is improper after enjoying CG.
  • Mounted the assault delay of [Cloud Weaver] after the earlier assault.
  • Addressed a bug that [Cloud Weaver] can monitor the lifeless enemy.
  • Addressed a bug that [Cloud Weaver] flies round and can’t assault the enemy correctly.
  • Addressed a bug that [Cloud Weaver] can’t correctly assault the Vault entrance and jars.
  • Addressed a bug that evaluating weapons will not be efficient on the Peddler.
  • Addressed a bug that the sound suggestions will not be efficient when hitting the weak spot of monsters with defend.
  • Mounted the impact lacking of [Pole Monarch’s] Gun Summoning.
  • Addressed a bug that [Elite Horsehead] and [Elite Henchman] can solid ability whereas not going through the participant.
  • Addressed a bug that [Elite Thunderous Stalker] could drop too many loots.
  • Addressed a bug that [Energy Orb] makes the enemy flip to the participant.
  • Addressed a bug that beneath sure circumstances, [Xing Zhe’s] expertise [Steady Stance] will be triggered by teammates and traps.
  • Addressed a bug that beneath sure circumstances, [Xing Zhe’s] ability [Soul Strike] can’t correctly deal the injury.
  • Addressed a bug that [Xing Zhe’s] expertise [Shifting Stars] remains to be in impact after being eliminated by the scroll [Break the Ice].
  • Addressed a bug that beneath sure circumstances, the mannequin of [Xing Zhe] is improper at third particular person view.
  • Addressed a bug that the Ascension [Constant Threat] will not be efficient to [Abyssal Serpent].
  • Addressed a bug that beneath sure circumstances [Xing Zhe’s] capturing can’t deal injury correctly
  • Addressed a bug that the stack of [Skill Booster] will be consumed when [Li] cancels the Main Talent.
    rly.
  • Addressed a bug that the flying sword of [Tao’s] ability [Swords Out] can’t correctly monitor the enemy.
  • Addressed a bug that the misplaced HP of [Airbag] and [Enhanced Airbag] is counted as injury dealt.
  • Addressed a bug that after refreshing at Peddler with [Refresh Addict] and [Enhanced Refresh Addict], teammates can’t be correctly revived.
  • Addressed a bug that [Enhanced Glazed Sight] can’t set off the additional 1x CritX bonus when HP is at 100%.
  • Addressed a bug that [Vindictive Nature] and [Enhanced Vindictive Nature] is probably not triggered correctly.
  • Addressed a bug that the stack of [Enhanced Energy Sandals] will be consumed by [Dual-wielding],[Fatal Current], [Tidal Aspis], [Soul Strike].
  • Mounted a number of caught locations at [Longling Tomb], [Anxi Desert], [Duo Fjord] and [Hyperborean Jokul].
  • Addressed a bug that some drops can’t be picked up correctly.
  • Addressed a bug that Corrosive Barrel can’t inflict Decay.

Obtain free Gunfire Reborn replace 1.0 on PC (Steam).

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous post Donald Trump Put Up Or Shut Up On Claim FBI Planted Evidence
Next post Icarus Update Patch Notes (A Features)