NBA 2K23 players are experiencing 2k error code 4b538e50 on PS5, PS4, and Xbox One. There are various login and disconnection issues. According to the official reports, error code 4b538e50 is a network connection-related issue. Today, we have posted a guide on how to fix NBA 2K23 error code 4b538e50.
Check out the full details below.
What is 2K error code 4b538e50?
2K error 4b538e50 is a network connection-related issue. This error occurs when a player tries to login into the server and the network connection fails.
How to fix error code 4b538e50 in NBA 2K23?
Follow the steps below to fix this issue.
- Go to NBA2K.com and Sign in with our account to perform an automatic verification via the login.
- The maximum number of NBA 2K accounts that can be created on a single console is 5.
- Click connect and sign in.
- Go down to the options and features.
- Now go to the credits and let the credits roll.
- Now you will see a new Update popup message.
This will fix error 4b538e50 in NBA 2K23.
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on. This will fix the issue.
Clear your PS4 and PS5 cache to fix 2K error 4b538e50 in NBA2K23
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
Press and hold the Xbox button for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
Reserved Space has been cleared
The reserved space is space on your hard drive that’s been allocated for updates and patches. If you delete a game’s reserved space, the game will re-create it when it launches. When this happens, if the process is canceled, there’s a possibility you might encounter problems (including the error message: EFEAB30C in NBA 2K23).
Do not delete a game’s reserved space on your hard drive.
Your data is out of sync.
Often, files will appear missing due to all data not being synced. Please select the “Play Now” option and allow your game to sit on that menu until you receive an update message. The message could take quite a long time (possibly hours).
After receiving the message, you will be asked to go back to the main menu. Once the update is applied, you will automatically be brought to the main menu.
You can check the 2K server status here. An upcoming update will fix NBA 2K23 error code 4b538e50 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.